PURE TALENT

Back in 2009, I was lucky enough to be next door neighbors with some of the coolest guys! Jesse Wride, Austin Anderson and Garrett Hendrickson. They were starting this sweet band and I went over to their house almost every day to hear them practice and mess around. I learned every word of all their songs and became a little obsessed for a while :) I am not ashamed. We all get obsessed with bands! Jesse is INCREDIBLE at the piano and Austin... that kid can play the drums like I've never seen! They had just their little living room to play in and perform for several of us in the ward but I am so glad that I have stayed friends with them over all these years! Because so much time has passed since 2009, they are all married (except Court Eccles on the bass!) and some have cute little babies! They still continue to make music and this is why I am blogging about them today!




J.WRIDE

I have so many favorite songs but my number one is called LIFEBOAT. Lifeboat is on their album, Indigo. This album release had 2 dates and I went to both shows and they were magical as always!
I am not kidding you when I tell you the these guys are so talented. Listening to them live is even 10 times better then listening full blast in your car ( we all know that is pretty good). 

Their EP LOVE ON THE RUN is also incredible. The song LOVLIER is so good from that little album. 


I love their old stuff most... that is just because i knew them so well when they wrote and played it. Their first album was called Work of Art.

Their newest release is called MONSTERS. You can watch the music video on YouTube! Check it out!! From the album Monsters, I love the song called Sidewalks.




Not only do they make their own music but Jesse is insane when it comes to rappin/talking/singing so fast! He has done several covers of the latest radio hits. You can watch and listen on YouTube, iTunes and Spotify. 
Follow them on Twitter (@jwridemusic) and Facebook! 
Love you guys!!

ttyl, 
lo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?

Blessings from 10 day social media fast..

Come Follow Me Challenge