US THE DUO

SO FOR MY BIRTHDAY, JARED (MY CUTE BOYFRIEND) GOT ME TICKETS TO US THE DUO!

For those of you you don't know who US THE DUO is, i suggest you stop reading this and go to YouTube or Vine and look them up before reading this entry!
They are incredible hey?! I love them! I first saw them on Vine and started following them. They are both so talented and beautiful... like its insane. After watching their Vines, i loved them.. but after the concert..OH BOY! i am literally obsessed. Then, i found Carissas blog. The obsession is out of control at this point.
Last night at the concert, they shared their story about how they met and how they started creating music! Each song from their album is part of their story.
They are husband & wife and have the cutest love story! I was so glad i was there with Jared because i am so in love with that kid its insane. I just had cold chills all over my body... (so did jared :) ). Their love is so cute! I am so happy to have love in my life! I would say their most popular song is No Matter Where You Are. This song is their wedding vows! How perfect.
This was their first ever tour and they just recently got signed! They aren't huge yet but i cant wait til they are and i can say i went to their show on their first tour!! So sweet!
Thanks for the awesome b-day present, Jared! I love you!









Caroline Glaser opened for them and she was awesome! If you like The Pistol Annies, you will like her stuff. She just has an EP out right now. I believe you can find it on Spotify. Its not yet available on iTunes yet. Have a listen!

ttyl,
lo

Comments

  1. No shame hipster. Love you gf! and LOVE Us the Duo. I'm so glad I read this. They are like the sweetest dreamiest music. Love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?

Blessings from 10 day social media fast..

Come Follow Me Challenge